STEP IN, DISCOVER, BE AMAZED
Churches, monasteries, museums and other exhibition buildings have a lot to offer. Often, however, accompanying information is very helpful for a deeper understanding.
Even the sight of a magnificent church nave, imperial chamber or special work of art can impress and invoke great emotions. Let’s start our very own journey of discovery! I will take you to the inner world of historic buildings, religious or cultural centers. Find out more about their background, connections and current references; about culture and tradition, historical entanglements and interesting events. You will certainly discover unknown aspects and new perspectives.
YOUR ADDED VALUE:
Famous sights have a lot more to offer than you will find in popular tourist guide books. Many collections are also limited to the public. I will inform you in time!
I offer interesting guided tours through the most important museums, exhibitions and churches of Vienna. Choose from a wide variety of locations (approx. 2 hours each) such as:
- Schönbrunn – summer residence of the Habsburgs
- Hofburg (Imperial Palace) – Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments
- Hofburg (Imperial Palace) – Treasury
- Hofburg (Imperial Palace) – Spanish Riding School
- Schloss Belvedere (Belvedere Palace) – baroque residence of Prince Eugene
- Kunsthistorisches Museum (Art History Museum) – paintings gallery of world rank
- Mozart House
- Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Cathedral) – Vienna’s finest landmark
- Kaisergruft (Imperial Grave) – grave of the Habsburgs
- Military History Museum with Arsenal
- Staatsoper (State Opera)
On request, numerous other museum and church tours are possible.